You can type here any text you want

injector question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

treyzGN

I have a friend with a mustang with 42lb injectors and he is going to 60lb injectors . I have stock injectors and was wondering if they were the same as turbo buicks since we can use ford supercoupe injectors. Any help is appreciated

Hey Dan, I don't get out much while I'm doing these treatments, hopefully one of these days. The car is doing pretty good, just need a set of tires. How about you and your car? Did I hear that the motor was out?

yeah its out again,at least more than in.(keeping the miles down, right) I had some issues with it, but next weekend im on my way to atlanta to pick up a short block from our old buddy rob earl. I just might make it to the track this year if im lucky:eek: . It would be nice to see you there also:biggrin: .
So how mant treatments do you have left?

Don't really know how many, just trying to shrink the tumors enough so that they can safely do surgery.The one in my liver is one thing, but the one next to my heart is bothering them and they don't think I can make it through the surgery. Hope to get good news today,get the results of my CT scan from Tuesday. Anyway,let me know when you go to the track,I would love to go if possible.

Dan, I forgot to ask if you have any T-Type wheel center caps. Donovan is needing a few.

damn trey, it just keeps getting better doesn't it. looks like the short block deal fell through. i guess i'll be starting from scratch . sorry no caps left, sold them during the winter .

don't know if you need one or not but I have a 10/10 Turbo crank ready to go.maybe you can still make it this year,runnin out of time though

Back