You can type here any text you want

Inline fuel pump

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

walkmang

My build is almost complete and im looking for some advice on a fuel pump and pressure ratings. Still need the pump, pressure regulater, and blow thru carb. Any advice from you gurus is greatly appreciated. Stock 4.1 with 86-87 turbo setup

Attachments

• 1422127111971.jpg
    1422127111971.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 107
Any 255lph will be ok on this build. Pressures will be low enough to keep volume up for a carb.
Mallory 4309 or equivalent for FPR.

How is the ignition stock?

I think you can get Holley carbs already set up for blow through and E85.

Low price is not something to be found in performance. Especially something as precision and fine tuned as a HP carb.

what are you controlling your timing with?

I would do home mods to a holley first. devlop some kind of baseline before jumping to an expensive HP seires carb.

I see your using a standard HEI... But how are you controlling the timing under boost. It will need to retard under boost

I am using a Mallory Digital 6 control for timing now but in the beginning I used only the 4 pin module and let the VR sensor do the retard control. It would work for boost up to high teens like that, with 19* initial ignition timing.

Back