Installing a Tachometer

Buick_noob

Easiest way to install one??? Anyone wants to tune in and let me know?? I bought one and all I have is sorry ass japanese pictures

It's pretty easy. You already have a tach wire connector under the hood on the drivers side by the front of the engine under the alternator. There are 2 connectors hanging there. The green one is for a tach. If you have a 3 wire tach, one wire for the tach pulse can connect to that, a second wire is for the lights in the tach and the 3rd wire would be a ground.

It's pretty easy. You already have a tach wire connector under the hood on the drivers side by the front of the engine under the alternator. There are 2 connectors hanging there. The green one is for a tach. If you have a 3 wire tach, one wire for the tach pulse can connect to that, a second wire is for the lights in the tach and the 3rd wire would be a ground.

yea mine came with four...ground, power, tach and something that looks like I have to put it in the ECU?? I bought it so I can put it with the rest of my gauges next to the boost gauge.