Is there a club around Robins AFB???

charleslong

I just got my short sheet, and it says im going to Robins AFB in GA. Any of you guys live close to this AFB or know of anyone. Are there any car clubs?
thanks
Charles

A few of us live very close to RAFB. Myself, TurboTodd, Rob Woodruff. Not alot of tubo Buicks round here. When ya' comin'? We'll hook up with you. Several good boneyards too.

robins

Yea, Let us know when you get into town, like Evans said we'll get together. Not many around here. Every time I see one going down the street I almost have a reck trying to get a good look!!
Welcome, and good luck getting here. Todd.

Originally posted by Evans Ward
A few of us live very close to RAFB. Myself, TurboTodd, Rob Woodruff. Not alot of tubo Buicks round here. When ya' comin'? We'll hook up with you. Several good boneyards too.

Hello, I expect to be there somewhere around June. How is it down there, and what kind of terrain?

Hey guys, there is this guy that has a 98 Mustang GT. He has the same job and he is coming there the same time as myself. He has been talking about how he is going to do this and do that. I dont talk junk im like ok. He claim he has some engine work and stuff. Im going to post my mods that i know i have. So tell me what you guys think. I also will need help with tunning.

70mm throttle body, ported/polished aluminium heads, 7 step adj. chip, adj. boost control, adj. boost a spark, 3 " exhaust, cold air intake, front mount intercooler and a few other goods, also with stock turbo and injectors

Macon is pretty flat, lots of red clay & pine trees. The highest elevation might be atop the Indian mounds.

Atlanta is nearby, and you're not very far from the dragway in Commerce...so you're in a great location to explore around, going to some neat places that your whole family will enjoy.

The Atlanta Buick guys are an active & fun bunch...Chuck Leeper at Cody Motorsports will be someone you'll enjoy knowing.

You've got some good-times ahead! :)

Originally posted by Two Lane
Macon is pretty flat, lots of red clay & pine trees. The highest elevation might be atop the Indian mounds.

Atlanta is nearby, and you're not very far from the dragway in Commerce...so you're in a great location to explore around, going to some neat places that your whole family will enjoy.

The Atlanta Buick guys are an active & fun bunch...Chuck Leeper at Cody Motorsports will be someone you'll enjoy knowing.

You've got some good-times ahead! :)

Thanks man,
It sounds like fun.
What do you think about my previous post?

Originally posted by charleslong
Hey guys, there is this guy that has a 98 Mustang GT. He has the same job and he is coming there the same time as myself. He has been talking about how he is going to do this and do that. I dont talk junk im like ok. He claim he has some engine work and stuff. Im going to post my mods that i know i have. So tell me what you guys think. I also will need help with tunning.

70mm throttle body, ported/polished aluminium heads, 7 step adj. chip, adj. boost control, adj. boost a spark, 3 " exhaust, cold air intake, front mount intercooler and a few other goods, also with stock turbo and injectors

old thread i know, but what do you guys think?

Originally posted by charleslong
old thread i know, but what do you guys think?
actually he was talking crap today, when we were on break. I came back in the class and i caught the tail end of his room mate saying "all they have is a lot of torque", and then he went silent when he seen me.

Run him

If he is not sandbagging about his mods, you should take him. He's in for a surprise!! Feel the power of the dark side!!!!!! Todd

Re: Run him

Originally posted by turbo todd
If he is not sandbagging about his mods, you should take him. He's in for a surprise!! Feel the power of the dark side!!!!!! Todd

thanks,
Today he claim he has a Saleen, but I think he is full of sh!t. Either way, what would it take for him to win?

I've got kids too

The regal is not bad for getting kids in and out. I've got two kids myself and the we4 was a daily driver for a year. I didnt have a bad time with it. Plus its nice when the kids say I want to go in the Batmobile!! Todd.

Re: I've got kids too

thanks for the reply,
I really dont know what i want to do, sometimes i want to keep it, and other times i want to sell it.
I will figure this out. lol

Originally posted by turbo todd
The regal is not bad for getting kids in and out. I've got two kids myself and the we4 was a daily driver for a year. I didnt have a bad time with it. Plus its nice when the kids say I want to go in the Batmobile!! Todd.