You can type here any text you want

It started!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
No where near ready to race at the nats but it did start today! I have three days to finish it off and work out the bugs and learn how to program a Big Stuff 3...... I'm screwed and sure I'll have a serious headache by the time I head home from the nats. I'm comitted to trying to run down there so wish me luck.

I wish you guys could see the way this dual ball bearing 66 spins. This thing is nuts now that she has a little oil in the bearings. I picked this turbo up off of this board all fresh rebuilt from turbolou for $1300. $1300 is a little pricey for a turbo but this thing sells for over 2 grand. With this new 4000/1900 stall switch pitch torque convertor I'm really curious how this turbo is going to spool up in 4000 stall mode. If she still spools to slow I can always hit the 50hp shot of NOS. I didn't play with the NOS much last year but I did mess with it enough to know you can hit some good boost in about the same time it takes to say "tire fryer". :D

Jason

Originally posted by broke1
Good luck Jason:D

I think your headed deep into the 10's:D

The stage motor is a few years off. That said I do have probably the nastiest stock long block build ups around. If I can launch with atleast 10 psi of boost I think she'll go 10.9 or better. If she is running hard down there I'm not sure what I'll do. I would like to go for a hardcore run but I also think it would be nice to go 10.9x and then back down the boost. Hard saying what she'll do though. With my old set up I was stuck in the 12's and my first 11 second pass on that same set up was an 11.30 :eek: .

Heres the magic pair 6 and 100. If she goes in the 6's and 100 mph in the 1/8th then she'll go 10.XX.

Jason

Back