You can type here any text you want

Jax cruise in parking!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnturbo

Fireman Jim
I got a great idea that no one has done lately,lets meet and cruise in and take up some parking spaces like the corvettes mustangs and chevelles do.What do you guys think?I am new to this whole thing but I do get obsessed very easily I would love to help get the fire started and get some of these beautiful cars out of the garages and to the cruise ins or heck just go for a ride.I have met a bunch of you guys and a few of my 4x4 friends now have Turbo Regals.I am proud to have my car and enjoy seeing other turbos.If anybody wants to hook up and cruise in as a group from the southside I am in. jim
874-7045

Jim, we did this a couple of weeks ago at the cruise-in at K-Mart in OP. This weekend's at Hooter's in OP; I should be there. If you really want to wrench, come along and you can help scrub/take front suspension components off on the T-type this weekend! :D

Originally posted by gnturbo
what are you doing to the front end Kendall?

These photos should answer your question: Can you say Parade Rest? :eek:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kendallf32212/lst?.dir=/front+clip+removal+and+parts

I made the blockoff plate for where the A/C was last night; I am swapping to tubular upper control arms and B-body spindles with 12" brakes so I want to clean the frame and firewall and spray everything flat black while the suspension's off.

would be cool if you could use the aluminum upper a-arma off a dodge or chevy full size truck,for a stock piece they look trick.What upper /lowerball joints are you using?

I might be game for this saturday. Let me know of you want to cruise.

Re: dont forget BOP

Originally posted by TylerDurden
Thursday nite, 7 pm regency hooters!

later
dan

DAMN! Spittin distance from my house, but I can't go.
:mad:

Saturday

Jim, was that you who I met last Saturday at OP Hooters. I had my kid with me (as you probably noticed) and he wasn't feeling that great, so we split early. That was my first cruise in. Next one I'll be able to make is the 3rd Saturday K-Mart cruise in. I'm working tomorrow night and will be out of town this Saturday. Definitely interested in participating when I can.

Seeya next time,
Matt

Matt,
email me at evilgn@hotmail.com
I can give you all the info you need if you are interested in joining our club/s, we usually hit the cruise ins when we can and do some racing occasionally....

dan

Yeah that was me you met matt.I will be working the 3rd saturday but I am off friday and this saturday so I will be at the Racetrack rd cruise in and I will prob be at the fernandina cruise in friday also.Anybody game lemme know.

Back