You can type here any text you want

Just a moment of your time to give praise to someone.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
Last year I dumped my SMC alky kit and bought one of Julio's (Razor) PAC kits. A few months ago my pump started leaking a few drops at a time...no big deal but anoying and a waste of Methanol none the less. Anyhow, I called Julio and he gave me a few possible fixes which didn't work. I called him just a few days ago to let him know that the ideas didn't work....today a new pump showed up at my door! I never once heard any crap like send me the pump and I'll send you another, or send me a CC # and I'll get a new one out to ya. Granted Julio and I have broke bread together, but still, this is a fine example of GREAT customer service! If you have any doubts of buying one of his kits...faget about it, nothing beats it! 30 psi on ****ty 92 octane and 122 mph trap speeds on an OE cam/head car says something of the productivity of his kit. I'm off my soap box for now, cheers!

will you come install one for me joe???

:)

Sure I will...where do you live? The hardest part is fitting/drilling the pump holes into the battery tray....but now that I've done it, nothing to it; the rest is cake.

I live in Phillipsburg KS.

Right in the middle of the state, 17 miles from the Nebraska border. Where are you located?

You are a Sheriff.................

No kIdding, a great friend of mine just won the election here in Phillips County. Paul Wisinger, do you know him?

Joe, no praise needed. I know you'll make it up to me at BG...

Can you say RIBBBBZZZZZZZZ :D

I'm terrible at business. All my customers become friends and I take care of them as I would like to be taken care off.

I personally had a similar experience with John Craig.. I learned a lot from him.

Got them brakes off yet?

JDG,
I'm out in Paola which is about 30 miles South of Olathe or 35 miles South of Overland Park....out in the sticks.

Julio,
Your a good man...but you eat too much. Your the only dude I know that can smell the food cooking from the staging lanes:) I know Bryan and his dad have reserved a room with my pop... that should be good news for your crew;)
I'm getting some shirts made up, do you prefer to go by your given name or an alias/moniker....hehe.
EM is cooking up a new chip for me with some trick crap inside...can't wait to road test it! Have you noticed that the ceramic pads need to get warm before they really grab?

Back