You can type here any text you want

Just bought a used Fast sefi, Could I get some help on install

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GBGN1

stroked
The end has the connections for the (ECM)stock wiring,small ends has O2, laptop. Just need specific wires off the female end in center of photo. Im assuming ,Map sensor/ cam sensor?
Thanks

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 127
  • photo.1.JPG
    photo.1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
looks like a fasttrak adapter , I havent come across one yet
could be map sensor , but the plug looks wrong ,
if its map red should be power 5v , opposite side of plug ground and center pin is signal but i see red /blue and white so the colors dont make sense

what model is it and what is the firmware , look on the sticker on underside

if you follow wires back you can determine the pin they are at , with that
open c-com wp program, goto HELP menu then CONTENTS... , in the contents youll find the ecu pinout chart

Yes has fast track adaptor

Attachments

• 1111.JPG
    1111.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
Getting a laptop this weekend. So I has to wait on that. Just wanted a heads up on what gos were.Whats the best operating system to run a fast? Thanks

the precision adapter harness doesnt use a connector for MAP. it came a couple ways ...either had a green wire hanging out of harness or it used the MAF wire as the input wire and using a seperate plug and play adapter under the hood you could get the map installed .
that plug and play MAP to MAF got power off the TPS was also used on the earlier DFIgen 6

Yes the second way you mentioned is the way the person I bought it from was talking about but was hoping for a schematic of the wire routing. Claspers has a plug and play for it but was looking to solder in the wires. ( to many wires in engine compartment already. Thanks for the help pacecarta

if you have an analog dash the map connector underhood would have 5v and ground and work but you really should run the map off the FAST 5v source like the tps 5v

the factory map connector underhood can be made live from the tps using the info in the alky forum stcky "3 bar map with digital dash "

once you have the power and ground and locate the signal under dash and run it to the MAF signal wire (pin b6 of the stock ecu connector)

Attachments

• ecmconnectors.jpg
    ecmconnectors.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 80
Back