Kash's Garage Party Video......

That Hiway footage was excellent Nelson:cool: GREAT JOB!

Thank you Ty, I appreciate that, Nelly. :)

P.S. Those highway shots were back breaking, hanging out the sunroof at 60mph will do it. And although I ended up in the hospital for physical therapy the next day for back problems, I would do it again in a heartbeat! I just love these cars!!!!!!!

Video

I love how my burnout opened up the video!! I didn't think any one was watching! Great job Nelson. You and your son do excellent work. I'm sorry to hear about your back. Maybe next time you can drive and your son can risk his life for some cool footage. Thanks again and it was great talking to you.AJ

I love how my burnout opened up the video!! I didn't think any one was watching! Great job Nelson. You and your son do excellent work. I'm sorry to hear about your back. Maybe next time you can drive and your son can risk his life for some cool footage. Thanks again and it was great talking to you.AJ

Hey AJ, thank you for the kind words buddy. It was really great meeting you and some of the other members, I had a lot of fun. As for my back, it will be alright with a little more therapy, but I would do it again, and besides I don't trust anyone but myself to get the shot, so I guess I'll be risking my life again in the future...lol. Take care. :)

Great job Nelson!! :D I had a blast and it was great meeting you and your son. I know I will NEVER forget the site of you hanging out that sunroof on the highway!! I'm the GN with the white decal and tinted windows that was directly behind you and at the end of the line on the on ramp to the highway. Wish they had a 'long distance' award because I would have won! ;) Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you again next year!!

Ken B.

Great job Nelson!! :D I had a blast and it was great meeting you and your son. I know I will NEVER forget the site of you hanging out that sunroof on the highway!! I'm the GN with the white decal and tinted windows that was directly behind you and at the end of the line on the on ramp to the highway. Wish they had a 'long distance' award because I would have won! ;) Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you again next year!!

Ken B.

Hey Ken, it was great meeting you too brother. I just wish someone had taken a video or picture of me hanging out that sunroof, that must have been a sight to see...lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the video, and I hope to see again as well, Nelson. :)