You can type here any text you want

kill in my buick (not a gn)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DragCamaro

Real-Keeper
i was cruisin down the road in my parts getter, my 94 buick century, 3.1, only 47000 miles, my great grandma needed a new sending unit put in the tank so i took it to the local napa to get the parts.
on the way home i happen to pull up next to one of my friends from high school, stereotypical ricer. he was in his 94 civic hatch with a strait header and a B18 swap.
he sees my piece of fine american macinery and revs, i return with a quiet hum of probably the only century that hasnt had an intake gasket leak haha (knock on wood)
i brake stand the car and he drops his clutch and we both leave right on green, i hear the annoying rattle of about 8 grand in a honda, while i left my buick in drive and let it do the work for me. i had about five cars on him by sixty.

not really a big deal, pretty much a special olympics race but i thought it was funny haha.

also while i was at napa a new evo pulled in, i was leaving while everyone was drooling over it wishing i had my z28, so i pushed the e brake, stomped it and left one smokey black mark behind him haha.

what a great day for buick performance :biggrin:

l_a39f64d7d262767b4c12cacece45482a.jpg

heres the little monster

nice kill!

i love the ebrake and smokey burnout part, anything to pull peoples attention away to a real american car:D

I did sorta the same thing before, a bunch of Subaru's were rice around in a Giant food parking lot so i parked in the middle and put down some black marks that lasted almost a full year! it felt great:D

Back