You can type here any text you want

Kirban/Clark GNX Suspension

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

theMonch

2QIK4U
Anyone on here have the repro suspension on their car?

Got any pictures?

Anyone have one for sale?

Cant answer that, but GMHTP has been doing articles on a Turbo T, and the owner/ author said in this months issue that he took out the GNX suspension that he previously installed. Id like to find out why.

There are, or were, several peps at least that are running the Richard Clark / Kirban Performance GNX rear suspension. At least one runs in in a t-top car.
Might want to consider a search.

Cant answer that, but GMHTP has been doing articles on a Turbo T, and the owner/ author said in this months issue that he took out the GNX suspension that he previously installed. Id like to find out why.

I am assuming because he races it. Although quite the upgrade from stock TR setup, the GNX suspension can easily be outdone with newer tech for racing purposes. It is also irreplaceable as of right now, so if you break something, your screwed.

I just haven't been able to find a board member that has the repro suspension on their car. I have seen picts of D. Kirbans test car from back a ways that had it in there, but I know there has to be more of them out there than that.

There are, or were, several peps at least that are running the Richard Clark / Kirban Performance GNX rear suspension. At least one runs in in a t-top car.
Might want to consider a search.

Thanks, trust me I have combed through quite a few threads on this site looking for examples. There are a few mentions of it here and there, but I have yet to find "Here is my car with it" testimonials.

Back