You can type here any text you want

Kirbans (beat this)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

So I order some parts and 2 cans of grey paint from Kirbans. When I receive the order it is missing a bag of clips and they sent the blue paint:confused: Keep in mind I am from Canada and the shipping kills us. So I get on the phone and call Kirbans to tell them my story. This is where it gets good and not normal for todays companies. Get this ,they tell me they are sorry and the correct parts will go out today and just keep the paint we shipped you by mistake.:eek: The service from Kirbans is just amazing and we should be thankful that they support our cars. One of the things I enjoy about these cars is the service and commitment from the supporting vendors, we are just not another chevy( oops). This is why I try to buy from our vendors and not some mail order we supply everything place. Thanks you Dennis and ALL the staff at Kirbans Performance.:D

Oh, year, Dennis and his gang are top notch. I had ordered the print of the GN under the stars setting, and it arrived all bent up on the corners...looked awful. When I called they said keep it, they've had that problem before, and will send me another, to which they did. Amazing!

Then I had ordered a turn signal stalk from them, it arrived with a manufacturing defect in the chrome.....after calling, Pete Hoffman himself said he'll find the best one he can and sent it. All I had to do was send the defective one back.....he didn't get irritated at all at my pickiness to which I was sure relieved. He handled it like the pro he is......I've also had some "guy" talk with Dennis a few times via Internet, and he is one of the most interesting guys I've had the pleasure to talk with.......Kirban's a top notch company, hands down.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I too have ordered misc parts from Kirbans and have been impressed with their service. They even threw a couple extra stickers into my first order!
Shipping comes to me pretty fast too. Would not hesitate to order from them.

Back