You can type here any text you want

Kirban's Fiberglass Trun Lid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxtc2

Staff member
Does anyone know who makes Kirban's fiberglass trunk lid?

I e-mailed Kirban's them asking who made it and the response I got was a "local guy". I replied back that I want to know who this "local guy" was so I can research the quality of the work that he does and the reply was that there is nothing to research. I'm not looking to go around Kirban or buy direct. If I like the trunk lid, I'll just drive to Kirban and pick it up.

Or if anyone here that has the trunk lid, how is the fitment/quality of it? Pics would be great.

Or if you want, you can PM or e-mail me.

Thanks

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I have a bowling green customs glass lid....not sure how relevant it is since they have been out of business for a long time, however... it took a lot of work to get it to fit correctly

We have a local guy that has made them for us for about 20 years. The fit is very good. I'm sure a few folks that have them will chime in.

Pete
Kirbans

Statement is true....we been dealing with the same local guy for 25 plus years....he has a full time job and does these on the side along with other parts.

Its best to find someone who has one....point being it is designed to shed weight not designed to be a object of beauty once it is sanded prepped and painted. The trunk lids in glass is not a high volume item for us.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Back