You can type here any text you want

Kiss my V6 ass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WARBIRD89

Faster and Faster untill
I am presently playing around with two Turbo Trans Am's, but I still need a BIGGER everyday driver, so I chose a grand national, supposedly an 11 second car, "supposedly" I never had her on the track, well today, on my fifth day of ownership, because I'm still waiting for new front rotors for my Turbo Trans Am, I had been continuously driving the national," Fits kids and football equipment better too"......... I looked in my mirror and what do I see, 3 grand nationals what else could they be, on their way to a meet, the reason they were on the Street, so on with the gas, my foot did depress, to put some distance between me and the rest, stopped into the meet, got back on the Street, when what did my wondering eyes appear, a short little FORD, driven by a man with a beard, I thought to myself could it be Santa Claus himself, could it be the Ford GT that on Christmas he forgot to give me????? Quickly I did learn that Sanna it was not, because when the light changed it was no game, off with a line lock, and onto the gas, off we did fly, with three cars of length, with a GT 40 in the left lane, as the speed meter climbing, I knew I was on borrowed time, For just in a moment, I knew he would come by, off to 120 he sat five cars back, sat that short Ford, and this is a fact, he looked so uncomfortable all crammed inside, with only one other seat, next to his side, I am sure one other day I will see him again. And in that seat beside him, will be a box of tissues my friend................POWER SIX FOREVER.....

Back