You can type here any text you want

knucklehead is MENTALLY ILL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

Today, I found two threads where this moron has attempted to hurt my reputation. This is not the first time he's done this, and I'm not the only person he attacks. I haven't been posting at TB.com very much in the passed year but for those of you who don't know me, I've been selling parts on here since 1999 and I have a very good reputation. I don't appreciate this idiot putting out lies about me or my work. Here are the two threads I've discovered today. I was going to ignore them, but I decided, why should I? He's an idiot who's too stupid to leave well enough alone.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/224334-vacuum-brake-setup.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/florida-area/222207-paint-job-question.html#post1625126
and check here:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/florida-area/217037-chrome.html

I posted this in the painting post responding to his unwarranted attack, but decided to put it out front so you can all be forwarned about this screwball and next I'll post in the lounge if the moron continues to screw with me:

See this putz above? He used to hang with some of us TR guys in the area. He acted, as a friend. I broke my motor at the track one day, so he sells me a totally worthless short-block. Before I did anything with the motor, I discovered the misrepresentation, and when I told him about it, instead of making it good, he fell off the end of the earth and wouldn't answer his phone. I exposed him locally, for cheating me, and he's basically a pariah in the TR community here. Everybody knows, he's mentally unstable. This happened about 10 years ago,:rolleyes: and this tub of $hit still tries to f*** with me. I don't see him around or speak to, or about him, so you can see he's nuts. He not only posts under the username, "knucklehead", which by the way, is an apt description, but he also posts under damngoldcar also. The guy's a total basket case and speaks out of childish jealousy.

As far as autopainting, my work speaks for itself. Ask anybody who's seen my Grand National and there's many, many, who have. I'll put it up against anyone's. I'm not looking for paintwork, so that's not my point posting here. I don't appreciate my reputation being skewered by a ****en immature mental case.

Thankyou, those of you who know me, for recommending my work. I appreciate it, but you see how some liar can just say anything they want, to cause confusion.

Anybody who does business with this moron, deserves what he gets.

Hey John,knucklehead is not Larry Coffey,I am...If you have a problem,why don't u come over here and deal with me instead of unprovokingly bashing me for no reason.If the moderator on this board could check the ip address on here,he could tell its two different people.So maybe if you can find the time,when ur not peddling ur junkyard items on here,come on over...I let things rest years ago,don't know why ur starting up now.Ur pissing some people off over on this side of town.Better be looking over ur shoulder when ur at the local car shows...and thats not me talking......Ur the F***ing moron....:D It is kinda funny that knuckleheads name is Larry also...12,000+posts?,get a life old man...

Hey John,knucklehead is not Larry Coffey,I am...If you have a problem,why don't u come over here and deal with me instead of unprovokingly bashing me for no reason.If the moderator on this board could check the ip address on here,he could tell its two different people.So maybe if you can find the time,when ur not peddling ur junkyard items on here,come on over...I let things rest years ago,don't know why ur starting up now.Ur pissing some people off over on this side of town.Better be looking over ur shoulder when ur at the local car shows...and thats not me talking......Ur the F***ing moron....:D It is kinda funny that knuckleheads name is Larry also...12,000+posts?,get a life old man...

You're a liar, and a thief. Your using two usernames. End of story. Just stay off my posts, idiot. Don't be so jealous over what I sell or what I drive, you mental case. Throwing the same threats as usual. You'll never grow up little man.

no dip s_ _t!! i used to live around the corner from RAY. I GOT U DING DONG'S IN TO THESE CARS . FIRST THING U SAID WAS !!! IS THAT THERE ONE OF THOSE TURBO CARS!!! so now u no who i am so get off of his back old man!!

no dip s_ _t!! i used to live around the corner from RAY. I GOT U DING DONG'S IN TO THESE CARS . FIRST THING U SAID WAS !!! IS THAT THERE ONE OF THOSE TURBO CARS!!! so now u no who i am so get off of his back old man!!

BALONEY! Stay off my threads and keep your lies to yourself ... A$$HOLE! :mad:

U must feel like such an ass :mad:
dont try to blame it on old age:confused:
now u see that we are not one in the same:eek:

so leave goldcar out of it

U must feel like such an ass :mad:
dont try to blame it on old age:confused:
now u see that we are not one in the same:eek:

so leave goldcar out of it

You are a joke. I see no such thing. I know who I'm talking about. Someone who's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. You're sorry attempt to disguise your identity doesn't fool anyone. Like I said, go away, and grow up. :mad:

Back