Labor Day weekend - anyone going.....

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Or am I going to be the only TR out there as usual??? I know there is a Buick show at Englishtown but not everyone enjoys driving down there on a holiday weekend!

Below cruise is not bad, about 75 cars and then a lot of people go up the street to the Burger King cruise

Saturday, September 5, Newington. Cruise Night At Panera Bread, Berlin Turnpike By Charter Oak Firebirds, Cruising Every 1st And 3rd Saturday Of The Month, 5-8:30PM, Ending With A Halloween Cruise October 17th, Open To All Makes, Models And Year, No Imports Please, 3 Trophies Per Cruise And Panera Gift Cards Given Out, Live DJ, Rain Dates Will Be The Following Saturday, Info: Brad Benoit (203) 467-4482

---------------------------

Below show-notice the cutoff date! One of the cops behind this show used to have a GN.:D

Sunday, September 6, North Haven. North Haven Police Benevolent Assn 2nd Annual Benefit Car Show, North Haven Middle School, 55 Bailey Road, Rain Date September 7th, Trophies Awarded By Ballot And Judging, Cut Off Year 1987, Antiques, Stock, Muscle, Street Rod, Classics, Trucks, Dare Cars, Vintage Police Cruisers, High School Class For Cars, Trucks With No Cut Off Year, Dash Plaques To First 200 Cars, Door Prizes, 50/50 Raffle, Food And Music, No Alcohol, No Pets, No Bikes, No Skateboards, Registration 8-11AM, Show Tim 10AM-3PM, Judging Begins 2PM, Must Be Present To Receive Trophy, Registration $10, General Admission Donation $2, Children Under 12 Free, Info: Sgt Bob Onofrio (203) 239-5321, Jim Apuzzo (203) 281-3019, Officer Ted Stockman (203) 239-5321 Ext 224
----------------------

Below show is in my town as well, 200 cars last week.

Monday, September 7, North Haven. Monday Night Cruises, Walgreens, Behind Dairy Queen On Washington Avenue, 6-9PM, Every Monday Night To October 12th, Presented By Annex Classic Cruisers, DJ, 50/50 Raffles And Trophies, Info: (203) 623-7815