You can type here any text you want

last chance, this is cheap, come get it 1984 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trucky12

Here is my baby, got lots of money stuck in her, with no mods done yet, so it hasnt been beat to hell either, I am in Green Bay, WI
The car has newer paint that is about a 7 out of 10, new weatherstripping, new turbo, new catback exhaust, radiator, waterpump, egr, pipe, engine, shift kit, carpet and soo much more.
The car is a daily driver with 107,000 miles on the digital dash, siegel leather interior, T-tops, gnx rims, power windows and stuff, cool lookin car, gets lots of looks.
It needs very little, like a headliner, radio antenna, exhaust gasket as it fluffs a little, possibly some shocks, heater fan, and maybe some other little things.
I think this car is worth 5000, let me know what you think its worth! I can part it for more

Attachments

• 104_1297.jpg
    104_1297.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 696
  • 104_1291.jpg
    104_1291.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 696
I shot you a PM. If your in the North East you might have an interested buyer. 609-694-7699

I was gone over weeknd,The car actually sold off of Craigslsit for more than I was begging for on here. But thank you for alll your lowball offers, I got $6800 for it.

Back