You can type here any text you want

Laz

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Big thanks to Laz for the help at Reynolds! He let me look over his shoulder while tweaking a car or two... and learned me a thing or two on the car I was helping with. He is a great guy and truely and asset to the TB community!

I hope all is good my friend.

x2...

Laz is the man..been in the game for a long time and is full of knowledge. :D

I've also learned alot from him over the years reading some of his post. Good people and def. a very important member of the TurboBuick community.

Laz has probably forgotten more about making these cars fast than most of us will ever know! Over the years I have seen him help several guys without hesitation. Definitely a major asset to this board and the TB community!:cool:

Laz is good people, I only wish he was not 3k miles away.

Great Guy

Yes, Laz is a great guy and knows so much about these cars.. Listen to what he says and you'll go faster..

Chi-chi !

Yes, Laz is a great guy and knows so much about these cars.. Listen to what he says and you'll go faster..

"Once you go Laz you never go slow ! " yep , I would've been dead in grave if werent for Laz and now I'm born again :biggrin: ,he's like a Google search engine of performance ! ;) definitely an asset to this board and the TB community !

Back