You can type here any text you want

Life getting in the way....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

deputydawg

:frown: My GN has sat dormant since May. The whole interior is sitting in my spare bedroom. The last thing I did to it was replace all the body bushings (including the missing ones and GNX) with poly units, realign the body on the frame and install the front frame braces. I don't have the time or money to work on the car for at least another year. I am considering letting it go and later buying one in driver ready condition once things have settled down.

It is an 87 GN hardtop. There is no rust. It is complete- has a dented quarter panel ( have the replacement- it should be installed within a month).

I have the following spare parts to go with the car: tail lights, headlamp bezels, turn signals, hood, header panel, misc. interior parts, new air dams, aluminum bumper cores, aluminum drums, 86 t-type grille, a complete set of the stock chrome wheels and caps with tires, several spare GTA center caps, a red T-type steering wheel center.

I have replaced the filler panels, re-installed the stock steering wheel with a billet center and the rear end (still an 8.5 open). Mods include: 38lb injectors, Terry Houston downpipe, cut-out, Hooker 2.5 exhaust, K&N filter, Art Carr Transmission and stall converter, Hypertech chip, center console autometer gauges and GTA wheels. Car runs and drives, in a couple hours the interior could be put back in it. I just have way too many things on my plate to put this car in the condition I want it to be in and it is really getting me down seeing it just sit there. I am in Houston, Tx have a clear title.

What is a fair price I should ask for everything? I really don't want to sell parts here and there- If I am going to get rid of it- I want everything gone with it.

Here is the link and story of the car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2450626

after some serious soul searching....87 GN hardtop for sale

I am asking $8k for the car and all of my spare parts (see original post- a few grand in spare parts alone). I also forgot to add that I replaced the trunk and door weather seals and dew sweeps (and I have a spare set of felt sweeps that will go with the car).

Back