You can type here any text you want

Light weight Turbo T Limited "California Car" no rust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psiedv6

Here is a light weight 1987 Limited Turbo T, no power windows, locks, remote mirrors or cruise control. I have a roller cam in it with the stock turbo and 50 lbers with a TT chip and a 3" down pipe. I also have some dropped springs and big sway bars for the turns. It runs very good and the only thing this needs is a nice paint job, all the chrome is very clean. I also have some 12" speakers and a amp that is turned down in the trunk, "previous onwer installed" This has been my driver for the past year and it's time to let it go :eek: .

$8000 obo

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,210
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,210
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,205
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,204
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,199
Is all the paint original? Can you please post a pic of the RPO sticker? Mileage? Thanks

paint looks like it is original, the wheels where painted, milage on car is 180k, I have alot of pictures but they are to big to post.

Is all the paint original? Can you please post a pic of the RPO sticker? Mileage? Thanks

I still have this white Limited :)

I also have a 87 Blue Limited (vin 7) roller, if nobody wants to spend all there Chistmas money on the white one. ;)

I am getting a lot of PM's and emails and I will try to get some pictures taken this weekend.

First of all, this was going to be my Certified NHRA 7.50 car because it's a salvaged title California car from a smack in the front end. The original owner wanted money from the insurance instead of getting it fixed, so he got money and kepted the car:confused: It was hit in the bumper, header panel, left fender and hood. NO FRAME DAMAGE was done and it has a new GM fender, another header panel and another turbo hood.

It is a blue exterior w/black out package w/ gray leather interior. I don't have the seats, carpet or A/C-heater box. (I can get the seats back if interested) The door panels are perfect along with the dash. I beleave the milage is just over 100k.

I also have another white 87 Limited bare roller that I may sell if one of these doesn't.

I am getting a lot of PM's and emails and I will try to get some pictures taken this weekend.

First of all, this was going to be my Certified NHRA 7.50 car because it's a salvaged title California car from a smack in the front end. The original owner wanted money from the insurance instead of getting it fixed, so he got money and kepted the car:confused: It was hit in the bumper, header panel, left fender and hood. NO FRAME DAMAGE was done and it has a new GM fender, another header panel and another turbo hood.

It is a blue exterior w/black out package w/ gray leather interior. I don't have the seats, carpet or A/C-heater box. (I can get the seats back if interested) The door panels are perfect along with the dash. I beleave the milage is just over 100k.

I also have another white 87 Limited bare roller that I may sell if one of these doesn't.

Any pictures? Sent you an email. Thanks.

we still on?

Roller

Didn't get the pictures of the roller. Could you please resend the pictures?

Back