You can type here any text you want

Long wheel studs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8urV8

Hey guys I using the AC Delco slotted and drill rotors in front and wanted to use long wheel studs.I know that the stocks are 12mmx1.5,but what is the knurl press on them?I wanted to get the ARP on the rotors.So again any info will be helpful.

Eric

GM sells a longer wheel stud that fit any GM car with 12mm studs- it has the rounded end with the threads machined off for the last 1/2" or so to help start the nut while doing fast pit stops.
my 2008 GMPP catalog has them listed as part number 22551491.
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com has them listed for $2.08 a piece, with a suggested retail price of $2.86- which is about what you'd pay at your local dealer.

I used Dorman #610-323 long wheel studs from O'reilly's Auto Parts for $1.50each on mine. I went by the dealer first, but they would've had to order. I didn't want to wait on Jeg's or Summit for the ARP's, but they are probably better quality.

Well thats what I did bought from Jegs and they will come in on saturday hopefully my aerospace rear brakes kit will come in also.....O letting to many secrets out.:biggrin:

Back