You can type here any text you want

Longer front wheel studs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
Looking for front studs a 1/2" longer than stock. Does anyone have a part number for dorman or similar?

My buddy cross ref'd the stock part and compared to items in the book and came up with a part number and want to compare with what others have used.

I have a set of arps i think 2.5"-3" long-cant locate the part number yet.

I have them and got them thru Summit racing, dont recall the part #, cheap and easy to do. (throw them in the freezer for a few hrs before you start)

If there's an Advance Autoparts by you, it might be advisable to buy them over the counter, especially in light of the fact they don't have the part listed properly at Amazon.

Oh, I see my mistake. Stocker length is 1.5" and unit pictured is a stock one. But still it's better to buy them right in your hand instead of having them shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...-keywords=Dorman+Products+-+610-323+&x=9&y=18

You still got a buick??

Same one, never sold it. Spending money on it this week too. Got it out last weekend for the first time in years. I forgot how being at half throttle feels and actually is faster than anything else I drive daily. Nats are not in my future but it is good to see you are around and seemingly well. Gimme a call sometime.

Back