You can type here any text you want

Look at this 301T that I scored for my '81 turbo T/A

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Audiowizard

CARE FOR A SMOKE ANYONE?
Staff member
301T drivetrain

I am purchasing this complete running 68,000 mile original 301T drivetrain for my old worn out '81 Turbo T/A that I will swap out in Spring. I picked up the whole drivetrain for $350.00 complete.

I plan on dissassembling my original 301T for a complete rebuild so I will have a "spare" drivetrain for down the road since I plan on driving my T/A for many years to come :)

I just had to share some good fortune! :)

Good for you Eddie! That sounds like a smokin' deal! Did you see the new toy I've got coming in? :D :D You know you want it, man....you know you do!

Hey, know where I can get some Recaro seats for my GN? Looking for the 81 NASCAR seats or the 83 Daytona 500 pace car seats.

Hope all is well.

What up "D" :) What are you buying? Hopefully it is the '82 turbo Buick! And yes Doug.....I want it baaadd.........:D I will take any car that you own as long as you can price it in my range LOL. ;) I will have my T/A back on the road by spring thanks to my new job venture. :cool:

I will e-mail ya later, take care................

Originally posted by ONLYA6
Hmmmm, that car looks awfully familiar!:D

Jacob

Hehe :D . Your brother cut me a good deal on the drivetrain! I just cant wait to get it in my T/A! :)

Back