Looking For 84-85 T Type

WE2Regal

I'm looking for an 84-85 T Type project car. Prefer a car located in the southeast but will consider shipping the right car. Originality a plus. Must be assembled and complete (minus engine OK) but does not have to be in running condition. Original paint (any condition paint) and unmodified car preferred. No primered or rust buckets! Basically looking to do a complete mechanical restoration on a decent but worn out original car. Please respond with location and pricing info.

I have a white T-Type, blue interior. Had plans for it, but nothing happened with it up till now. It's been in the barn for about 15 yrs. I'll take a fresh look at it to see how much it's suffered from long term storage and give you an update on its condition if it sounds like anything you might be interested in. The car is located in the northeast. I'll wait till I reassess its condition before I put a price on it. I know the interior will be musty. There are a couple small spots on the body that would need attention, but it's not a rust bucket. If you're already saying "No way", let me know and I won't bother with an update. Thanks!