You can type here any text you want

Looking for a rolling chassis 86-87

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hrhoward

Go Team Venture!!!
Greetings, I am in need of an 86-87 rolling chassis. I don't need much in the way of a powertrain, have that covered for the most part. I prefer the darker colors; dk blue, black, burgundy, dk gray, etc. I would really like something that just needs the powertrain but will entertain other options. Please post or e-mail me.
Thanks,
H. Howard.

1985 Grand National Might trade need transportation

1985 Grand National for sale. Lost timing gear last fall pulled engine to rebuild. Block and crank baked and maged. New cambearings and freeze plugs. Crank polished. Block RR and honed. Heads still need looked at. All parts to assemble execpt cam and lifters.Turbo good.Paint stripped to bare metal and primed. Hardtop body is solid exept for front floors. Rust cut out and patched. Small hole in left rear quarter. Doors are nice and solid.found alittle bondo around trunk lock and on passenger quarter [dent]. New door window weather stripping. Windshield cracked. New front bumper fillers. New front brakes and rotors. New upper control arm bushings. Interior good, one rip in passenger seat, dash cracked on top. Tilt sloppy. Digital dash works, speedometer gots crazy once in a while, like when you first start it.Transmission is in car. works good exept shifts 1st, 3rd, OD. Doesn't slip. Rear is non-posi 3.42. Stainless exhaust all there but mufflers are shot. I labeled harness and bagged and labeled parts so assembly should'nt be too much of a nightmare. :biggrin: Cars sitting on a nice set of Cutlass rallyes. Sorry purists. :biggrin: E-mail me at jefferyh007@aol.com for pics $2000 or might trade. What you got?

Back