You can type here any text you want

Looking for an 86/87 - 11.0's daily driver with A/C

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Torvus

Begining my search for another T-type or GN to use as a fun daily driver. I sold my old T and regret it. I've looked over a bunch of them on the board, and what I'm looking for doesn't seem too far fetched. Price range is negotiable depending on condition and how well it meets my needs but I don't want to go crazy spending $20k on something I'm going to drive every now and then for fun.

Here's what I'm looking for:
Cold A/C - I live in central Texas, so this is a must
Daily driver - i.e. can't be some crazy 4500 stall with a locker in the rear.
Hard Top
11's (prefer low 11's) dependably - In other words pump gas on alky without stretching parts.
Prefer rebuilt/upgraded transmission - Don't want to be afraid to stomp on it thinking it will leave the transmission behind. Falls under my daily driver :)
Engine rebuilt - Same as above. Running 11's on a stock 90K mile motor scares me.
Interior / Exterior Condition - The usual here. Prefer no rust, ok paint and such.

Like I said, depends on how well it meets my criteria.

Let me know what you guys think about what I'm looking for and what Im missing.

Thanks.

PM me your email address and I will send you Pics,A link to a 11.0 run at 18psi and the complete mod list of the exact car your looking for.

hi
I have a 87 turbo regal 70k on the body, black and chrome, gray int
fresh motor new trans built the right way,
got 2nd place at a BIG buick event here in california,
california car, no rust, 520+rwhp
714 457-6839 rafael

Back