You can type here any text you want

Looking for pics of different from stock size white letter tires on a Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t-topflyer

I have a turbo regal, but am not able to find goodyear eagle gts with white letters in the stock 215/65/15 size. I would like to see pics of 235/60/15s which is the only size in this brand with white letters currently available. I'm also interested in seeing pics of turbo regals with other size tires so that i can be sure what size tires i should buy.

I have BFGoodrich Radial T/A in a white lettering on my front wheels in a 215/65/15 and have Mickey Thompson Drag radials on the rear in a 275/60/15. These are on my GN wheels and once I burn off the drag radials I will be matching the rears with the fronts but in a 295/50/15. Oh, for me to run a 295 series tire on GN wheels I had them widen to 10". They are not on the car but I can take pictures of the wheels if you like to get an idea of what they look like.

Back