You can type here any text you want

looking for someone in ft myers fla

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
bought item from 1hotgsr in ft myers fla on fleebay...i got took.item wasnt worth what i paid....damaged from user...he offered refund on shipping???i know,thats what i get,but the buick community has been excellent to me.....
i just wanted a partial payment ($150)so i cound fix this;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...20666250922&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

all the bolt holes were stripped out,the ic shroud was bent badly and paint chipped.wasnt boxed up well....he just threw it in the box,no packing material....shroud almost came out.he said he was a mechinic and there was no way the bolt holes were stripped???i had to do it?????

he used wifes paypal;
Payment To:
Brandi Scanlon (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Seller's ID:
1hotgsr
Seller's Email:
beescanlon@gmail.com

anyone know this guy? Im not going to send a hit on him...;)

just beware of him on ebay....thanks for letting me vent....

File a complaint thru paypal, i just had to do it myself!

not a big deal to tap the holes to a bigger bolt.. Then ya said the scoop could be straightened out pretty easy :confused: Just spread the word about a crap deal an be done with it. Ya I have seen guys just throw NEW parts in a box an ship em !! :eek:

File a complaint thru paypal, i just had to do it myself!

not a big deal to tap the holes to a bigger bolt.. Then ya said the scoop could be straightened out pretty easy :confused: Just spread the word about a crap deal an be done with it. Ya I have seen guys just throw NEW parts in a box an ship em !! :eek:

i did...i got a refund offer by ebay,if i ship it back with a tracking number...problem was Ive already repaired and painted the ic and installed...i would've been happy with a partial refund (i was offered $50,shouldve taken it)...
thats all Grumpy,just venting...i feel better since i first posted this.this is a very small issue in the great scheme of things.

Back