You can type here any text you want

Looking for t-types

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

smccord

Possibly looking for hardtop t-types. White, Grey(Silver), and blue are the colors I am looking for. Want one in great condition with not much over 100,000 miles on the high end. Looking for a car I can show and possibly play with some. I live in the midwest and will be going to Bowling Green this year to look for one. Send pics if you have something I am looking for. Also looking for 1980 to 1981 Camaro z-28's which can be already altered and non numbers matching. Not interested in brown and want this car to be ready to possibly show and play with also. I know I am asking for something hard to find but I don't have much time to build one and would rather pay for one already finished as long as it is done right. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smccord said:
Possibly looking for hardtop t-types. White, Grey(Silver), and blue are the colors I am looking for. Want one in great condition with not much over 100,000 miles on the high end. Looking for a car I can show and possibly play with some. I live in the midwest and will be going to Bowling Green this year to look for one. Send pics if you have something I am looking for. Also looking for 1980 to 1981 Camaro z-28's which can be already altered and non numbers matching. Not interested in brown and want this car to be ready to possibly show and play with also. I know I am asking for something hard to find but I don't have much time to build one and would rather pay for one already finished as long as it is done right. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check my updated post just below............dz28

check my car out......

you might be interested
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179936

smccord said:

As soon as the weather clears up here I'll bring it to work and take some pics. Prolly wednesday or thursday. I dont have any really detailed pics here. I think I have the ones on t6p full size if you want to see them

Back