You can type here any text you want

Looking to Buy a 10 sec GN T-Type.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
I have a alot of Interest in my 87 Silver T...I was hoping to work out a trade (My car+ Cash) for a 10sec Gn/T...But I have not had the right trade offer yet...Just wondering what is available...Looking for a Race/Street car...Cage ok...Prefer built motor...(Billet Mains or Girdle)

Would also like the car to be dialed in already...Not really looking for a car that "Should" run 10's.

Send pictures...Contact info and Buildup of car along with the asking price and location to...

ShawnFarrell313@comcast.net

I am a serious buyer...And looking to pick something up soon...No games.I was going to build a car...But just dont have the time,So I am going to buy one.

10 sec gn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PURE AMERICAN MUSCLE! YOU CAN`T DUPLICATE THIS BEAST EVEN CLOSE TO 12k.....

1987 Buick Gn.

Paint/body 6/10.
interior 8/10.

Built Balanced 231 dyno sheet over 500 rwhp!@ only 18 lbs boost.
.30 Je pistons,arp Bolts Thruout Engine.new rjc racing head gaskets, metal Ported Intake Manifold Hooker Headers Roller Cam/ I Have Cam Card Roller Timing Chain Roller Td Rockers Ported Heads Duttweiler.72lb Injectors 72mm Turbonetics Turbo Duttweiler Front Mount Intercooler Fuel Regulator Aeromotive Fuel Pump Aero. Filter
-10-8 Fuel Lines
Turbo 400 Tranny With Trans Brake.
Reverse Manual Tranny ,hurst Pistol Grip Shifter With Trans Brake
9 Inch Convertor
4 Inch Downpipe, 3 Inch Exhaust
Gnx Guages
Centerline Star Wheels
Nitto Drag Radials
Southside Bars
Wolf Uppers:
has ac but compressor is leaking,not working.has ttops.runs like a bat outta hell..
D.f.i Programmed, Tuned By Job Spetter Of Turbo People New York.
2 Owner, Has Florida Title With Rebuilt Brand.

AS PER AUTOCHECK. NO ACCIDENTS!.

Engine, Drivetrain Is Fresh, @ 1000 Miles As Per Previous Owner.......

My Uncle is going to be selling his mid 10sec T. Car is from Cali. but located here in MA, and has alot of big$$$ parts in it. A true street car with a/c and cruise and every other option. Send him a PM as he has'nt advertized it yet.

( CLEMSGN )

Here is a small pic of it.

Attachments

• mytr4.jpg
    mytr4.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 332
Possible Trade

If interested go to the post in this forum Spotless 86 Regal Modified (RM) FOR SALE. Click on the link in the first post for pictures and info.

no other 10sec cars for sale....

Guess I am going to have to build another...:D

shawn,i have one that i am having to work out bugs on that i am considering selling to fund another project.it does not have a cage in it.but it is an easy 10 second car.

shawn,i have one that i am having to work out bugs on that i am considering selling to fund another project.it does not have a cage in it.but it is an easy 10 second car.

Could you send me some pictures and all the Info on the car..As well as the asking price to... ShawnFarrell313@Comcast.net

If you like,You can give me a call 732-778-2273 anytime.

Thanks,Shawn

I've been debating on selling my recently completed Turbo T as well. I'm getting pretty hooked on keeping my TTA around and selling Ol Gray, just because of the rarity factor and the TTA is a hoot to drive. I haven't even begun to dial the car in yet, but the goal when I started the build was to run 10's. Hate to get rid of the car w/o making a single pass down the track, but would rather hang on to the TTA. If you are interested, can shoot you the info.

I've been debating on selling my recently completed Turbo T as well. I'm getting pretty hooked on keeping my TTA around and selling Ol Gray, just because of the rarity factor and the TTA is a hoot to drive. I haven't even begun to dial the car in yet, but the goal when I started the build was to run 10's. Hate to get rid of the car w/o making a single pass down the track, but would rather hang on to the TTA. If you are interested, can shoot you the info.

Send all the info...Along with asking price to.... ShawnFarrell313@Comcast.net

Thanks,Shawn

Back