You can type here any text you want

Looking to buy an 87' GN...Anyone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Peposo

Hello Everyone

Im new to this Forum, but not new to GNs. My brother had 3 of them a few years back, so I know a lil bout them. So ive seen what they can do...lol. Im looking to get a 87 GN that is in decent shape, and not beat to crap, & raced all over the streets.
I recall a few years ago that there was a business somewhere in Central east broward around Dixie Hwy that sold & financed restored GNs and Mustangs. Anyone know who they are or if there still in business, or the nearest restorer that does GNs, or any other tips from GN owners....Thanks...............Irv

I have an 86 that's for sale. Let me know if your interested in an 86 and give me an email...I'll shoot some pictures over....

I remember the place you are talking about. From what I remember, they weren't very cheap. Your best bet is to buy from an owner, and not from a dealership. You'll probably save $2000-3000 buying directly from an owner.

The business you are talking about was sportcar connection. They are no longer there, I believe they move the business to the central Florida area(Orlando).

Back