You can type here any text you want

Looking to trade my 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackgn231

Money pit
I am looking for a 69-71 nova, 69 camaro, or maybe a 93-96 corvette but must be in good shape, and be a stick car, would like big block or small block, My car has a new motor, trans was rebuilt about 4 yrs ago, inside is in good condition, tilt wheel, a/c, power windows that, I put in, has oil/water temp gages, boost gage, scan master, am/fm cd player, 4 10's with alpine amp, this is a T-top car, with bags for the tops .New shocks all the way around, new front end ball joints, bushing and every thing, new brake calibers, new front brake hoses, new master cylinder, and acc bowl, system has been flushed clean. Painted about 5 yrs ago still in good shape has two small dinks one on the hood and on the roof both caused by me. Has welds wheels with B.F. Radials 275/60 in the rear, 245/60 in front, 7 inch wheels in front, 8 in the back. Have all the stock parts that came off and a few more, stock rims with two more tires, all the books also. Have receipts for every thing, I have bought for the car. I am sure there is more but just not sure what else I have just ask thanks George

Is there any reason you have started 5 individual threads for this? You can post multiple pics in one thread. Just an FYI

did not know that

Did not know that but guess its ok not one said anything about it.

I have an 85 Vette show car with 96 body on it that won the world of wheels in Chicago in 2001 and the DuPont Top Gun award. Custom chevy 355 bored out 30 over 12 to 1 compression,engine and body are all custom any intrest let me know at ronniedog295@sbcglobal.net.

Back