You can type here any text you want

Looking to trade my '87 turbo t for a white '87 limited

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rwrows

my car is gray on gray with many many upgrades
located in Philadelphia, PA
very clean car. clean interior. motor was just overhauled by Jim Dunn ( BuickTurboPerformance.com )

way too much to list on this car. i will update this week with all the upgrades.

buick1zj2.jpg

dscf0110jq3.jpg

ttype2bg6.jpg

Car has been garage kept its whole life.

I will list some of the upgrades off the top of my head

TA 49 turbo, 3" downpipe, flowmaster dual exhaust, scanmaster, M/T et street radials brand new, brand new bfgoodrich radial t/a on the front, air bags in rear coils, 2800 pat's stall converter, driveshaft loop, custom chip, aluminum buick rearend pumpkin cover, have all documentation and receipts.

took the car once to the track and got only one pass in. raced it at 17 lbs the way it sat and went 12.84 easy (i have the timeslip). someone who knows what they're doing could go mid to high elevens with this car very easily with some race gas.

call 215 620 2352 if interested. thanks.

roger

car also has a cam in it, 009 injectors, 3.42 posi and much more. still working on getting more pics and info. will entertain cash offers as well. thanks.

how many miles are on the car? on the rebuild? How much are you looking to get for the car? Thanks.

more pics coming this weekend. interior is pretty much immaculate with the exception of the butt pads on the buckets (they're ripped right where they meet the back rest, really hard to see unless you really look at them). back seat, immaculate, t tops very tight, new weather stripping and anti rattle kit. rug in great shape. new headliner. dash is immaculate (says Turbo T above glove box), upgraded factory looking speedo 145 mph. steering wheel great shape. auto meter boost gauge on pillar. also has the laptop hook-up inside the glove box. power trunk. pwer windows and power locks. this car is nice and set up really well. so hard to let go!!!! but i will for the right price. everything that was done on this car was done right. i just don't drive it right now because i have a fast 4 speed chevelle and a very fast 88 monte ss. not to mention 10 other projects. motor has 2000 miles on it. trans has 4000 miles on it. i took the car to bill moss when the second gear started going. he sent it out to his tranny guy and after a big bill i got it back and it works ok, not great. has some billet internals, a deep aluminum pan, and a nice shift kit, but i am skeptical of it. you guys know how these trans' can be. anyway, once i get my hands on my lady's digital camera i will take a ton of pictures of the car all over and post 'em.

Back