You can type here any text you want

Lost Love.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Neewollah

Several years ago I was going through a divorce, and I had an 1982 GN. It needed alot of work, and I guess my ex-husband thought it would be funny to drop the trans before he trailered it out to where I lived. The motor was blown, and all I wanted to do was fix the car up. I could no longer afford to do this. I broke my heart to get rid of my project car that I loved. Wondering if B4Black remembers this car that he came out to get for me :wink:

Sure I remember. The GN sat in my driveway for quite a while trying to decide what to do with it. Rust had gotten the better of it - there wasn't any body panels without holes. I tried giving it to a friend, but it would have needed a whole new body. (and interior and drivetrain) :(

In the end it became an organ donor. I really hate parting them out, but sometimes they need so much work that when you are done, it seems the VIN tag is the only original part.

Sorry it didn't turnout better for your "Lost Love". I hope things are going much better for you now - you're too nice a person for them not to be. :)

If you ever want to get another '82, let me know and I'm sure we can find something that has more life (and a motor) in it. :cool:

Back