You can type here any text you want

LS1 translator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Quick question..can an LT1/LS1 translator be used with our ecm's..is there a difference besides plugs for the MAF sensor?

They seem to be more plentiful..just wondering..

thanks

I saw a post by TurboBob where he stated they are the SAME box, different connector. Ramchargers has the connector. I used one to install the T+....:)

Looking into a T-plus Razor? Will you be able to burn your own extender chips? I think you'll really like it if you get one. I may have one for sale pretty soon. I'll give you dibs on it if I decide to list it for sale. I have two because my old one went bad right before the nats so I bought a 2nd one to get me by until I could send the old one in to be repaired.
What injectors are you running because I'll also have a 50# extender chip for sale.

Jason

Jason,
Just the translator..I picked one up at a great deal..and already have an LS1 MAF..so I'll be playing with it..actually came in the mail yesterday..it was on an 2000 Camaro.Just need to change the plug on it.

Burn your own extender chips...not I..dont want to infringe on someone elses money/time investment..

Plus I tune my WOT fueling with alcohol now..no need for the ecm to keep adding fuel...I like having that locked.

More alky..less fuel.. lets see what happens :)

Almost forgot.. 50's of course..dont worry bout the chip..I have that under control :rolleyes:

hehe

Back