You can type here any text you want

LTB a low-option 86-87 T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soundwave

Looking to buy a low-option 86-87 T-Type:
As a daily driver. Must have good panels and body. Althought, some to minimal rust is to be expected as well as sagging door's (I know). I'm looking for decent paint for it's age and a decent to good interior. Must have pwr-windows and pwr-dr-locks. Console shift on the floor is preferred but no big deal. No T-tops please! A moon roof is Ok, but if it doesn't have one that's fine. High mileage car's are welcome. Stock motor or slightly modified preferred. I need A good or well running motor that still boosts fine. Mechanical soundness is important but a few bugs here and there are to be expected. Let me know what the car needs as far as repairs or engine problems that might affect it's daily operation and more importantly the cars ability to pass a basic Massachusettes-Inspection. I wont lie...a lot of you out there have really Beautiful cars and are probably worth exactly what your asking for them. Unfortunatly, I'm on a tight budget and until my income increases those Beautiful car's are way out of my league (...I'm honest). So if you have a car or know of someone that is selling there's for around $6500. or so... Drop me an email and send some pic's to blackmoon_icemin@yahoo.com . I'm in Westboylston, MA 01583. I'd like to find a dark-grey, grey or light-blue or a shade of blue car if I can...? And It doesn't matter what city or state your in.

Thank's for the Read!

Back