You can type here any text you want

M/T slicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a set of MT ET Drag 28x9's on stock 15x7 T wheels. I wouldn't go bigger on such a small rim. And I wouldn't drive them on the street a lot.

We have run 28x10.50 stiff sidewall slicks on stock rims. They aren't the happiest on the 7" wheel, but it works. I drove a whole summer on those slicks, with no real wear noted. 28x9 are very close in size to a 275/60 drag radial. IMO a MT drag radial is tough to beat for street/strip.

it would be greatly appreciated if each of you guys could post pics of the 28 x 10.5 on stock rim. and them 28 x 9 on stock rim. this is one of the few things i'm waiting to buy to finish my ride..lol

28x9 ET Drag on stock T wheels, no tubes. I can run these without a spacer on my GN, but on the T my ATR exhaust required a spacer to clear the tips...and they will break the stock axle on a powermaster footbrake launch before losing traction on a sticky track...

4jskbu4

4eq9cul

Back