You can type here any text you want

Machine Shops-any recomendations in Oregon/SW Wash.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fletcher262

I am looking for a machine shop to do some work on a 4.3l v6. I've had difficulties finding a shop that will bore the block with a torque plate. I also want each cyclender honed to fit it's piston. Where to go? Where not to go?

Machine Shops

I would highly reccomend C&D Machine Shop in Kirkland. They have a torque plate and do excellent work. After a bad experience with a previous shop I took my engine to Chuck at C&D and he did a fantasic job!! His phone number is 425-821-7172.
Mark

Eds Machine is the only place i use :)
He has done alot of my stuff over the years :cool:
425-355-7268

are either of those shops recommended for BBB stuff? i have heads that need work. or are there more suitable shops for the older engines?

Ed does everything from our buicks to buiding motors for most of the fast unlimited lite hydro,s. He builds the Blown Alky BBC motors for Mikes Lemonaid hydro along with alot of the other fast guys that race the hydros and has won championships for the last 4 years or so :) He is a full out engine dyno,flow bench race machine shop and is not cheap but Pat and Ed are good and keeps a clean shop with well maintained equipment :) Mark Huson worked at Eds for years untill he started shark engines. Alot of fast drag race guys use Ed and if you ask around the Seattle race tracks most people have heard of them :D I dont think to many people will say he doesnt do verry good work but they might say he is high priced :eek:

Back