You can type here any text you want

Maf???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
There are many MAF options:
You can purchase an OEM style maf at Nos4gn. com

Or You can upgrade to an LS1 with a Maf Translator or you can buy the new inlet pipe with the built-in maf, both available at fullthrottlespeed.com

Another option you have but is a little more expensive,unless you find someone selling theirs, is to get the MAFTPRO then you can run your car without a maf sensor.

Thats what i did,one less sensor to think about going bad at the wrong time and place.

The maf sensor is one of those items that can leave you stranded on the road with the only option of having the car towed or hauled away.

Makes the price of the MAFTPRO look better everytime i think about that.:smile:

Another option you have but is a little more expensive,unless you find someone selling theirs, is to get the MAFTPRO then you can run your car without a maf sensor.

Thats what i did,one less sensor to think about going bad at the wrong time and place.

The maf sensor is one of those items that can leave you stranded on the road with the only option of having the car towed or hauled away.

Makes the price of the MAFTPRO look better everytime i think about that.:smile:
What is that, and how much. Who sells them?

Back