You can type here any text you want

Me vs. riced cavalier

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
One night a couple weeks back me and a friend were heading home from getting food at McDonalds and ended up getting de-toured by a early 2000's cavalier that was completely riced out: body kit, wing,5" pipe, about 18" rims, NOS stickers, manual trans, and of course a 5" monster tach. We pull up next to him and his buddy in the car and i ask him if his car is fast the passenger says that it is all for show and i kinda laugh. when the light turns green we roll out and at about 20 MPH he down ****ft and hits it because he has no torque, i proceed to roll into it so my car doesnt have to downshift because the trans is weak from many years of pulling a boat and i dont want to beat it any more, i start pulling and at about 75 MPH i have 2 cars on him and let off. Oh ya i was driving my 1988 pontiac 6000 LE Wagon,with a bone stock 2.8 V6. 2 of the 3 coils are cracked so it kinda misses when running. LOL that had to be embarrasing to the driver of the cavalier.(he must have not been spraying nitrous LOL)

I wish my trans was together in my GN so i could mess with real cars.

I know how you feel, I have arguably claimed more victims in my 98 Lincoln Town Car than in the Buick..........

Back