You can type here any text you want

Me vs. Typhoon vs. ZO6

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GNcospg

Send your Donations
i have to say it was a pretty rare experience to be able to race a typhoon and a ZO6 at the same time side by side on a three lane road.

well i lauched really soft. no boost at all. just maybe 1700ish rpm and no posi. the ZO6 was spinning up to the middle of second. the typhoon had me buy about 3 car lengths right off the line and had the zo6 by maybe 2. the zo6 flew past the typhoon and i was pulling on the typhoon. by about 70-80 ish i was about to fly past him but i just got my nose in front and let off since we were on a very public road. 1st place - ZO6 2nd - Me, GN 3rd - Typhoon.

by the way. i was only at 11-12psi (ignition problems) and the typhoons water pump for his liquid intercooler was not working at all. it was nice to race with the other GM greats!

GN+Z06+Ty=time to go wolf packing and make some money. That's a really hard hitting combo, in a town like mine where speed isn't really prevalent that'd be enough to clean house.

Nice. I havn't driven my car - other than around the block to keep it lubricated - since the first part of November. :(

unfortunately i have had to drive the GN around everyday for almost 2 months now. i hate doing that, but my 84 SS is being sanded down and having some body work done in my garage.

first part of nov!!! that must be rough. i havent' driven my car in, oh 20 minutes and i'm going through withdrawls. the salt and everything is a pain,i wash out the fenderwells every day when i get home, but its worth it.

AND i have a little mud thrown on the doors behind the tire, looks like a custom paint job! :rolleyes: maybe i'll draw flames in it.

Back