You can type here any text you want

Meramec Caverns / STL Turbo Regal Cruise - July 28

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

budget_crx

Anyone is welcomed to go along, but this meet is to gather the local Turbo Buick enthusiasts for a day long meet. All T Types, Grand Nationals, GNXs, Limiteds and Turbo Trans Ams are encouraged to go.

The day will start off by meeting at the St. Louis Mills Mall at 9:00AM, July 28th, we will be leaving for this location no later than 10:30AM. Then we will cruise down to meet up with the SoCo people at the Krispy Kreme/ QT off of Bowles Ave. in Fenton. From there its a straight shot to Meramec Caverns in Stanton, Missouri.

Bring your own lunch and money for a cave tour if you would like to, at the caverns there will be a cave tour (group rates = $15 per person) photoshoots, swimming, boatrides and even a resteraunt if you didn't bring your own food.

More info will be added regularly so check back often, lemme know whos going in what and I can make a list. thanks, hope to see you there!

FYI, the Midwest Meet is also on July 28th. Feel free to make the drive up I-55 for 300 miles and join us in the Windy City...:cool:

FYI, the Midwest Meet is also on July 28th. Feel free to make the drive up I-55 for 300 miles and join us in the Windy City...:cool:

Funny, I am actually planning on coming up there for that. Wish there was more Saturdays and Sundays in the summer to make more Buick events.

Back