methanol/ alcohol mix or straight ?

DaGreekNYC

guys need some tech help . Does it matter if you go from clear alcohol/ methanol to boost juice ? car runs about 16-18 pounds of boost and I know nothing about it since I bought from previous owner or what the previous mix ratios were . the photos below is the meth kit the car has . Any help would be much appreciated . Also who should I bring the car too for work in LONG ISLAND NY area ? Also I do not know if the alcohol I currently have is a mix or straight .
2015-09-23 17.59.01.jpg
2015-09-23 17.59.27.jpg

100% methanol here. Boost juice has a pump lube in it I believe. NOT good for your razor alky pump. The pump was designed to run pure meth and or a water mix. Nothing else.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

100% methanol here. Boost juice has a pump lube in it I believe. NOT good for your razor alky pump. The pump was designed to run pure meth and or a water mix. Nothing else.

do you think its ok to run straight meth ? I don't know if its blended or not what I was given with the car

VP m1 methanol is all I use. In a pinch I can get denatured alcohol. The alkycontrol kit was designed for pure methanol.

Is denatured alcohol the same thing? I could not find Methyl alcohol or Methanol anywhere local.

I found a few places on-line, but that is it.