You can type here any text you want

Minnesota Car Shows??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

390STEVE

PROUD AMERICAN
Hello I live in Minnesota. does anyone every go to any car shows. I am thinking for maybe some time soon.

Thanks Steve

where you live? im up by ND/SD border, there are a boatload of shows here and there.
Gary

There are a bunch of turbo buicks at the car craft summer nationals held in St Paul in July. Most line up together on the east side of the grounds. I drove all the way from michigan to St Paul last year and felt it was well worth the drive. I'd be going again this year if I didn't have a new house purchace in the works.

Have Fun!

Was out of town last weekend, and also next

but maybe after that

so grey1 how did you do??

Got a trophy for winning rounds. So did my neighbor. All I did was spin off the line. 28.5 Phoenix slicks are done. Cords were showing. Spinnin ain't winnin.

Brainerd show&go the weekend before July 4th. Try and make it. We will be under the red & white "big top" tent. D.J. , karoke, talkin smart and lookin good.:)

you bet ill be in brainerd for that. If im not working for some reason. Will be taking the buick too so hope to see some of you.
Gary

The events page on the club site is made up of mostly metropolitan shows. All shows I list on the site are suggested by club members and there is an email link on the page that will send directly to me.

If you have shows you would like listed on the site for the northern folks just let me know and I will put them on the site.

Someone will need to check on the Aug 11-12 event in sabin this year. they have changed the schedule around and i dont think there is racing that weekend.
INTERSTATE DRAGWAYS
Please check it out and see when we can get together.
Gary

Back