You can type here any text you want

Misc. Stage II stuff 4 sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Over 100 misc T & D Roller Rockers. Most all of them are used. Some have been ground to clear larger springs. Some have had pushrods jump out of cups and beat the bottom but still reusable.
I have "L", "S" & "H" ratios. With all kind of offsets. I even have a set of old RED KB ones.
Great time to buy spare ones. $15 each. If you buy more then 3 we can work out a better price.

3.00 stroke BMS crank. Wide journal. $500

3.625 Billit Crank - Odd Fire - Make Offer

TA 6.300 Rods. New in Box - Less then List price from T/A but I'm not gonna give'm away.

1 BMS Front covers - Used but in great shape - $125

Dry Sump Pan - $50

T/A Deepend 20 bolt Oil Pan w/Aluminum spacer block for pick up tube. It has (2) 1/2 pipe fitting welded into it. One for oil return line & another for external pick-up or temp gauge. E-mail me for pics.

Stage I A Roller Rockers - $250 w/moroso V/C

Attachments

• T&D.JPG
    T&D.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 105
  • TA Rods.JPG
    TA Rods.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 96
  • STG1 Roler Rockers.JPG
    STG1 Roler Rockers.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DRY SUMP COVERS.JPG
    DRY SUMP COVERS.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 89
  • dry sump pan.JPG
    dry sump pan.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 87
oil pan

can you send a better pic of pan to nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net and will this work on a 109 block? also do you have the turbo return line by chance for this setup? and what type of temp guage setup could be used thanks mike.

almost forgot can the pan still be slipped in from under the car like the original?

How much are you looking to get for the crank, rods and 20 bolt oil pan? any pics of these available? are the rods for narrow or wide journals?

49-blues said:
How much are you looking to get for the crank, rods and 20 bolt oil pan? any pics of these available? are the rods for narrow or wide journals?

Can get you good pix of all tonight. Crank & Rods are both wide journal.

Back