You can type here any text you want

missing/ breaking up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aa1320

87 gn, I replaced mass airflow / o2 sensor and has new plugs and wires after running fine for about a week now it his back fire and missing when it is under full throttle for more that a second or 2. it has never done this before and is only running about 15-16 boost mostly stock car. I was thinking it may be the coil pack? or something related to that? Any idea or info would be appreciated before I start tearing apart. It still runs fine under normal conditions and even above 1/2 throttle but if running hard for any period starts the missing break up issue? Thank you for any and all help

could be weak coil pack! Know it sounds crazy but check vacum line running to wastegate, had similar problem and mine had a hole in it and was doing about the same thing under boost!!

one more thought! You may check the maf hose for holes between the mass air sensor and the turbo inlet, may be letting unmetered air in..

had same problem. i changed the module with ac delco unit and the car is a beast now.

had same problem

turned out to be a cracked spark plug ,i changed every thing else first of course ,good luck with it

thanks for all the help I am going to try to get to look into it this weekend

Back