You can type here any text you want

Missing Vacuum line - help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

0-60n4

I noticed on the passenger side of the engine, this sensor that has no vacuum lines connected to it.
what is this? Then I saw this Tee off a Vacuum line with no hose. Should those two be connected? Which barb on the sensor, center or outside?

Attachments

• IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1303.JPG
    IMG_1303.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 150
If it's set up tuner style...then it won't be hooked up with vacuum lines.. Keep it plugged in...or it'll kick a code,

The "T" with no hose looks like a vacuum leak. It is hard to tell from the picture but my guess is that is the hose that runs over to your map sensor and someone installed that T as a place to get intake manifold pressure for a boost gauge or other device.

As already mentioned the factory wastegate solenoid being unplugged doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing but if you can post a couple of other pictures (right side up) we can probably make sure you aren't getting into more trouble. Be sure to take a shot of the turbo inlet as well.

Back