You can type here any text you want

Modify ecm for low impendence injectors?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fastgn86

Is there anybody still modify the stock ecm for low impendence injectors?
Need one thats already modified or have mine modified with low impendence drivers.

If turbobob doesn't have any drivers left.....what are some other options? I have a set of 75lb seimens I need to install and a stock ecm. I sent turbobob a message but haven't heard back yet. Does he have a website?

:cool: I have read that the stock ecm will drive the larger injectors for a while, maybe a looooooooooong while.:eek: I think I read it on one of the Buick boards but could be wrong that Conley's ran big injectors on a stock ecm for a long time with no problems. It may be worth a try till you can get a mod. ecm.

Likely they...

I may of got that info. from their site, not sure about anything but I believe they did nothing special.:biggrin:

did nothing. What I'm wondering is, would the fan work, and then leave the drivers alone??:cool:

I'm sure a fan would not hurt, keeping things as cool a possible is a good thing but from what I remember reading I "think" they ran a car for "years" with big injectors on a "stock" ecm many years ago.
You could give them a call to check it out, because like I said; I could be wrong or to better put it:
"Full Of $hit".:biggrin:

Back