You can type here any text you want

Monday get together

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Maybe in the evening and all his performance stuff won't be in 'till later this week . . . . .soooo. I'm gonna guess no unless you want to just check his car out and view the scanmaster to see if there is something he can do during the week. Maybe swap injectors? I'll be up at Randys tomorrow, so let me know.

ADAM

get together

I'm one of those poeple who don't get tomarrow off. people who wreck their cars don't care if its pres. day, they just want their cars back. but I can be off at 4 pm if you want to check some stuff out like adam mentioned. Oh, does anyone have scanmaster owners manual I can copy or know where I can get a copy.

...oh ya, I'm not off work tomorrow either but am interested in hooking up after work. Let me know when and where.

Swweeeeet! Adam mentioned you won't be around this weekend, so a little test and tune will have to be put off. I have some stuff on the way that I plan on installing on sat, the exhuast and cat and should have some suspension here to install by then too.I was thinking of getting new plugs and plug wires, any suggestions on what to get or where? Is there any other spring cleaning I can do before we all get together? As far as the wheels go, I didn't really consider it yet but If the price of them can fetch me some aftermarket goods I will probably get rid of them becouse they will just sit around. Oh, go to budnik.com and click on the fat lip design wheels and tell me what you think of the Flare FL( I think I have a crush on them)

Josh,

I like to collect stuff. So, if you do plug wires and you don't mess up the ones that are on there I'll buy your factory wires too... Call me silly. The factory wires are grey with the cyl. number on them. I would just like to have another set.

FS

For spark plugs avoid anything fancy like plantinum, split fire, etc. Stick with AC Delco CR43TS or NGK UR5. Puchase them from your favorite local auto store. Gap them 0.035"

For plug wires most like stock GM or Magnacor. Some say to avoid Accel. I've had good luck with the Magnacor's, but they are pricier. They can be purchased from most turbo buick vendors.

Additional item which should be included with spring cleaning: PCV valve AC Delco CV893C from GM dealer (avoid any other brand)

Oh, and also be sure to clean the engine bay. I hate working on dirty cars:D That joke will be a little clearer after I introduce you to SINISTR.

Back