You can type here any text you want

Montreal TTA 35,000 miles brand new engine $12,000 firm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tonythetoad

Need money to put back into my business so im selling a few things.
My 1989 turbo trans am 35000 miles sun has weathered the paint but has a very straight rust free body. Brand new engine built by Joe Biucchi here in montreal. Brand new ta60 turbo, 260h cam mild porting on heads, #60 injectors, manual boost control new parts everywhere. Rebuilt trannie with shift kit and 2400rpm stall and derele cooler. Engine has 0 miles on it and hasnt even been broken in yet. The seats are cracking and should have a new set of leather installed but they are fine to drive around in and aren't embarrasing or anything.
I dont desperately need to sell it so i wont let it go a penny under $12000 canadian which is probably around $11000 USD right now. Its sitting in a storage garage right now so ill get some newer better pictures of it when i can get it outside in a few days.
call or text me 514 927 7437 or email me for some better photos golfsupertony@gmail.com

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 213
  • photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    434.4 KB · Views: 213
  • photo 3.PNG
    photo 3.PNG
    240.1 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I have to ask since I'd love one of these but why is it in such poor shape at 35,000 miles?

I mean from what you describe and then plus having to put a new motor in already?

Thanks

well i had the intention on keeping it for a long time. i didnt have to put it new motor in it, the problem was just the turbo which was leaking oil and left the engine smoking. I still have the stock turbo which comes with the car. Im a perfectionist and just decided to go all out. heres the carfax report. the miles are all documented and legit.

pics

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).JPG
    photo 1 (2).JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 86
  • photo 2 (2).JPG
    photo 2 (2).JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 81
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 80
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 75
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 78
Thanks for the answers; I just wondered like wow that low mileage and with all you mentioned in condition form... no offense meant at all... hope you didn't take it that way

... How many owners? I didn't see the car fax did you post it?

thanks again!

OOPS, you might have just posted it up above, I will take a look..thanks

well i had the intention on keeping it for a long time. i didnt have to put it new motor in it, the problem was just the turbo which was leaking oil and left the engine smoking. I still have the stock turbo which comes with the car. Im a perfectionist and just decided to go all out. heres the carfax report. the miles are all documented and legit.

no offence taken. I dont know how good the other owners took care of it but i take really good care of it and it just sits in my garage at work. If i can get some money together i wont even sell this, its definately not something i ever thought i would do but i need a bit of money for my business.

Back